Experience Jammu from a centrally-located hotel
When you stay at Ramada Jammu City Centre – an Art Hotel, the charming neighbouring sights of the Tawi River and Bahu fort are right at your doorstep. Whether you’re going for a run in the Maharaja Gulab Singh Park or walking down to the old city of temples, The famous Raghunath Mandir and Shopping at Raghunath Bazar are just a stone’s throw away from the prime location of the hotel and our spacious rooms with view of Trikuta Hills, Bawe Wali Mata and Gurudwara on one side await your return at your favourite destination Ramada Jammu City Centre. Relax and enjoy your stopover on the way to Katra – Vaishno Devi at our Art Hotel.
Ramada Jammu City Centre can be reached in just 10 minutes from the airport and 10 Mins from the Railway Station. After a tiring day of activities, guests can take a refreshing dip in the roof top infinity swimming pool or rejuvenate in the spa.
The property also maintains a fully equipped gym for the convenience of fitness-conscious guests. Besides, Facilities such as parking, laundry, luggage storage, a 24-hour travel desk, and free Wi-Fi are also provided by the hotel.
Guests have a plethora of food outlets to choose from in the hotel. From enjoying an appetising breakfast at The All day dining, Multicuisine restaurant “World Cuisine”, they can head to our Irish Style Bar “Naughty Pint” and end the day with dinner at our Chinar restaurant with North-West Frontier cuisine and delightfully delicious Kashmiri Wazwan dishes. Our roof top “Sky Bar” Lounge and Pool Deck serves delectable BBQ food and offers the best view of Jammu City.
The 88 fully furnished rooms offered here are Standard rooms, Junior Suites and Presidential Suites. Our air-conditioned rooms offer home like comfort and are complete with amenities like 40-inch LED TV, tea/coffee maker and complimentary Wi-Fi. The room design and furnishings reflect the underlying themes of comfort and cosiness, with depictions of the traditional Basouli art forms in the bed room and Birds of Gharana wild life sanctuary located on Indo – Pak Border in the bathroom. The state’s heritage and craftsmanship is evident across the room.
• Unbeatable Location : In the heart of the City, where you are just a few steps away from premier shopping, sightseeing, Old Jammu Town, the famous Raghunath Temple and Raghunath Bazar
• Locally Inspired Design: Artwork and intricate design details that reflect the famous locations of Jammu & Kashmir.
• Rooms with Everything You Need: And nothing you do not. Multifunctional rooms cleverly designed to make the best use of space, complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge and a 40” TV
• Simple yet Human-Centric Service: Friendly and knowledgeable multilingual staff members, 24-hour room service and Deli for take away or short meals. Fitness centre and Spa for any kind of lifestyle and convenience
• Unique Local Flavour: A place to taste authentic, energizing eats and thoughtfully selected beverages at Naughty Pint, World Cuisine and Chinar in the centre of the city before embarking on another local adventure
• Fun in the sun: Rooftop Infinity pool with comfortable lounge chairs and Sky Bar